WATCH: THE WEDDING RULE BOOK
While planning your wedding, there are certain things that are good to know and others that you need to know. These are some wedding rules that both the bride and groom, along with their families, should keep in mind.
WATCH THE VIDEO:
While there are plenty of old-school rules that do not apply to today’s weddings, there are some guidelines you must stick to no matter what. Without further ado, let’s dive into them!
- Do not invite someone to a pre-wedding party if you have no plans to call them on your wedding.
- Try to include the name of your guest’s plus one if you know their name.
- Get your wedding license before your wedding day.
- Investigate wedding blackout dates.
- Always send a thank you card to anyone who bring you a gift.
- Being a guest at the wedding, arrive in time.
- Steer clear of white as it is reserved for the bride.
- Turn off the sound of your phone as it can be really disturbing.
- Do not get too drunk as you surely do not want to create a scene at someone else’s wedding.
- Dress appropriately at the wedding.
- Lastly, have fun at the wedding.