Villa Sitges Luxury Wedding Package
This catalan masia is a versatile and intimate venue and is perfect for hosting weddings. Weddings here have tended to be less conventional affairs involving celebrations over a number of days with guests coming from different parts of the world and using the villa as a base for the celebrations and ceremony.
This venue was voted in the top 8 places to get married in Spain by spain-holiday.com and has featured in some quality wedding magazines – brides.com & confetimagazine.com.
The House is architecturally one of the best examples of the “basilica” style of building in Catalonia.
The facilities available are as follows:
- An indoor Events Room with surround sound music system seating 75 comfortably – this is generally used for dancing and you are not restricted in
terms of music levels and time for partying.
- An outdoor patio area allowing seating and dancing for up to 120 persons. They have a marquee which can be erected at a cost on 3 days notice.
- An outdoor moroccan lounge giving an alternative cocktail/drinks/chill-out area.
- A ceremony area with great sea and mountain views.
- A large viewing platform (mirador) – perfect for aperitifs
- They recently added a new space for ceremonies and mirador decking area for aperitifs with direct access from the car park area and with great sea views
- 13 bedrooms in total. 3 suites with 2 connecting bedrooms and each with king-size beds and double sofa beds
- 6 twin/double rooms. Further suite with king sized double bed and double sofa bed in seating area
- All bedrooms and suites with in suite facilities.
- Maximum of 28 guests in main house. Cottage sleeps up to a further 4-5
Staying at this venue guarantees that you will get a true taste of Catalan culture. The place is surrounded by magnificent yard and living in a simple yet modish masia will leave you with a new understanding of this way of life. The beach is only 10 minute drive away. If you go a little more is Barcelona city, where you can explore the city! Maximum weddings: 120 Guests
Low season: November to April.
High season: June, July and August
Medium season: May, Sept and October
- “Being guests in your Villa was an experience that none of us will ever forget! You have created a masterpiece with a special charm and you made us feel so very welcome.“
- “Amazing place to host an event. From start to finish our experience was flawless!”
- “You are part of an elite group of properties including the Hawaiian retreat where the Obamas vacation, Frank Lloyd Wright designed homes, and dozens of internationally recognized properties.”
- “And just want to say a big thank you – we had a magical week! The villa was perfect and everyone fell in love with it as much as he had – it is just an extremely special place and everyone is already wanting to plan a reunion there in the future!”
- “We had an absolutely fabulous time. Undoubtedly the nicest villa the group has stayed in (and the thirteenth!) “
- “My wife and I got married here in May and it was a truly magical experience, so firstly I’d like to belatedly thank you and your staff for making our wedding so perfect. Secondly, we are approaching our first wedding anniversary and I thought it might be special to purchase some of your specially made cava. I wondered how I might go about doing this and whether it’s possible to ship to the UK?”
Tom and I cannot thank you enough for the beautiful wedding. We both loved it and got so many lovely comments from our family and friends. It was wonderful. Many thanks.Anneka & Tom
Thank you very much for doing a super job on the day! It was great.James & Laura
The day was like a dream. Thank you so much for everythingVictoria & Cullen
Just got back home after an amazing week in Spain. Thank you for a fantastic wedding. Everyone enjoyed it. Best wishes.Lucy & Peter
You did an excellent job. We received so many compliments on our wedding, our guests loved it. You are very good at what you do! Thank you!John & Louise
Thank you so much for being here with us yesterday! We could not be happier with how the day went. With thanks and gratitudeTalyn & Joe
I can´t thank you enough for making our son and new daughter in law´s day special.Renee and Jim
Thank you for being part of our celebrations and making our wedding so memorable. Best wishesLiam & Tina
We had an amazing time and so did all guests. Cheers.Ross & Charlie
Thank you so much! You made our wedding so special. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for making our wedding so personal and memorable. Best wishes with your futurePaula & Lynne