Villa Sitges Luxury Wedding Package
This catalan masia is a versatile and intimate venue and is perfect for hosting weddings. Weddings here have tended to be less conventional affairs involving celebrations over a number of days with guests coming from different parts of the world and using the villa as a base for the celebrations and ceremony.
This venue was voted in the top 8 places to get married in Spain by spain-holiday.com and has featured in some quality wedding magazines – brides.com & confetimagazine.com.
The House is architecturally one of the best examples of the “basilica” style of building in Catalonia.
The facilities available are as follows:
- An indoor Events Room with surround sound music system seating 75 comfortably – this is generally used for dancing and you are not restricted in
terms of music levels and time for partying.
- An outdoor patio area allowing seating and dancing for up to 120 persons. They have a marquee which can be erected at a cost on 3 days notice.
- An outdoor moroccan lounge giving an alternative cocktail/drinks/chill-out area.
- A ceremony area with great sea and mountain views.
- A large viewing platform (mirador) – perfect for aperitifs
- They recently added a new space for ceremonies and mirador decking area for aperitifs with direct access from the car park area and with great sea views
- 13 bedrooms in total. 3 suites with 2 connecting bedrooms and each with king-size beds and double sofa beds
- 6 twin/double rooms. Further suite with king sized double bed and double sofa bed in seating area
- All bedrooms and suites with in suite facilities.
- Maximum of 28 guests in main house. Cottage sleeps up to a further 4-5
Staying at this venue guarantees that you will get a true taste of Catalan culture. The place is surrounded by magnificent yard and living in a simple yet modish masia will leave you with a new understanding of this way of life. The beach is only 10 minute drive away. If you go a little more is Barcelona city, where you can explore the city! Maximum weddings: 120 Guests
Low season: November to April.
High season: June, July and August
Medium season: May, Sept and October
- “Being guests in your Villa was an experience that none of us will ever forget! You have created a masterpiece with a special charm and you made us feel so very welcome.“
- “Amazing place to host an event. From start to finish our experience was flawless!”
- “You are part of an elite group of properties including the Hawaiian retreat where the Obamas vacation, Frank Lloyd Wright designed homes, and dozens of internationally recognized properties.”
- “And just want to say a big thank you – we had a magical week! The villa was perfect and everyone fell in love with it as much as he had – it is just an extremely special place and everyone is already wanting to plan a reunion there in the future!”
- “We had an absolutely fabulous time. Undoubtedly the nicest villa the group has stayed in (and the thirteenth!) “
- “My wife and I got married here in May and it was a truly magical experience, so firstly I’d like to belatedly thank you and your staff for making our wedding so perfect. Secondly, we are approaching our first wedding anniversary and I thought it might be special to purchase some of your specially made cava. I wondered how I might go about doing this and whether it’s possible to ship to the UK?”
Thank you so much for being here with us yesterday! We could not be happier with how the day went. With thanks and gratitudeTalyn & Joe
Thank you for being part of our celebrations and making our wedding so memorable. Best wishesLiam & Tina
You did an excellent job. We received so many compliments on our wedding, our guests loved it. You are very good at what you do! Thank you!John & Louise
We had an amazing time and so did all guests. Cheers.Ross & Charlie
Tom and I cannot thank you enough for the beautiful wedding. We both loved it and got so many lovely comments from our family and friends. It was wonderful. Many thanks.Anneka & Tom
Thank you very much for doing a super job on the day! It was great.James & Laura
Thank you so much! You made our wedding so special. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for making our wedding so personal and memorable. Best wishes with your futurePaula & Lynne
Just got back home after an amazing week in Spain. Thank you for a fantastic wedding. Everyone enjoyed it. Best wishes.Lucy & Peter
I can´t thank you enough for making our son and new daughter in law´s day special.Renee and Jim
The day was like a dream. Thank you so much for everythingVictoria & Cullen