All Year Sunny Wedding Package Masia Canary Islands
10% discount for upfront payments
The sunny weather is the number one reason why most people go to the Canary Island’s shores, to enjoy almost guaranteed sunshine all year. If you’re looking for an affordable, non-risk destination then Canary Island is perfect! We have special prices for you and your guests.
One of the joys of travel is that one can try food that is unfamiliar. The new food is an educational experience that is very enjoyable. Typical food of the Canary Islands tends to be simple dishes of grilled meat and fish with Papas Arrugadas and Vegetable or salad accompaniments.
Spain is well known for its gastronomy and Spain4weddings.com can recommend you the best restaurants on the islands to enjoy the gastronomic culture with your family and friends. You must try the famous “Rancho Canario” or the famous goat cheese ”Queso de Cabra.” Not so many are aware that each island is quite different, with its own sparkling personality.
If you are thinking of getting married in the Canaries, or you have already decided, we have to talk about this masia.
This estate lies in the natural heart of the Canaries, on the island of Gran Canaria, just 20 minutes from the capital, Las Palmas. It is surrounded and scented by an endless variety of pine trees. Right now, writing this, we’re getting the fresh scent of the trees!
It´s a modern estate designed with affection and great taste and can accommodate up to 400 guests in its gardens. Apart from offering the very best of Canarian gastronomy, offering you the best international cuisine. The finca has great charm and many unexpected little touches that will inspire you to personalise your occasion, working with the team that manages the estate.
Everything we know says that your wedding here will be a guaranteed success.
- Wedding Venue
- Wedding Photographer & Video, wedding day: Rooms, ceremony, photo shoot, appetizer, banquet and dance. 1000 photos in high resolution. Pen drive with all the photos. Video. Photo album 60 pages
- The Wedding Officiant
- Dj Performance: Ceremony + Banquet + Party (3 hours)
- Wedding menu
- 1-night accommodation for the couple
- Personalised Wedding menu
- Decor for the tables and ceremony
- Accommodation for 8 people in a double room.
- Accommodation for the rest of the guests
- Pre-wedding Photo Shoot, Post wedding Photo Shoot, Photo album for your parents
- PhotoBooth/Magic Mirror with personalised props, custom backgrounds, and a photo assistant, all to turn your special day into an unforgettable one for all your guests.
- Live Music, musicians with a mission: to make your wedding guests dance, cry, embrace each other, and rock at the same time!