I relocated from Colorado, United States to Barcelona, Spain in October 2016. I moved to Spain to learn the language and stayed because I fell in love with the culture. Spain is a country with delicious food, a warm climate and even warmer people. I love to travel and I am an outdoor enthusiast. My favorite outdoor activities include rafting, hiking, and scuba diving.
I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing from the University of Northern Colorado in May, 2016. I have been with Spain4weddings.com for a little over a year now and I have enjoyed getting to know more about the destination wedding industry here in Spain. During my time here I have had the opportunity to work with people from all over the world and I have learned a great deal about the work it takes to help couples plan a destination wedding in Spain. I am happy to work for a project I believe in and I look forward to helping even more couples make their dream weddings a reality in one of the most beautiful countries in the world.
A Few Questions
1. Choose a movie title for the story of your life.
The Pursuit of Happyness.
5. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
My bike was my favorite toy as a kid.
6. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
I have shoes that are 12 years old. Im 24.
7. Can you play any instruments?
No I can not.
8. What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator?
Carrots from two weeks ago.
14. What was your childhood nickname?
15. Do you have any strange phobias?
I am scared of elevators!
16. What’s your favorite flavor of Pringles?
Sour Cream and Onion.
19. What, or who, are you a “closet” fan of?
I have a secret love for the band Nickelback.
23. What are three things still left on your bucket list?
I want to visit Patagonia, see the northern lights and learn how to play the piano.
24. If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose?
I would choose to fly so I don’t have to deal with airlines anymore.
25. What do you like most about working for Spain4weddings.com?
I enjoy working with an international team and learning about different cultures from around the world. I also enjoy helping couples create their dream weddings here in Spain.
26. What is something you have learned in your time at Spain4weddings.com?
I learned how to work with Facebook Ads and Google Analytics. I really enjoy learning how to build ads and better define our target audience.