Spain4weddings.com sets its cookies so that the user’s navigation experience is as pleasant as possible. It’s the best way to bring users the content that interests them offered by Spain4weddings.com.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file downloaded on to the user’s computer, smartphone or tablet of the user. This file is used to gather information about the user’s navigation. Cookies keep track of the user’s session, improve the loading time of the website and avoid showing information the user already knows, etc.
To find out more about cookies Spain4weddings.com invites you to read this link: http://www.iab.net/.
These types of cookies are used on Spain4weddings.com to offer the best service to its users:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential for the running the services the user expect to get. Without these cookies, the user will notice that contents and services would not function.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies are used to monitor the performance of the user and to analyse patterns of users’ behavior
- Advertising cookies: these cookies are needed to manage advertising campaigns by following different guidelines, such as the numbers of times an advertisement is seen.
- Behavioral cookies: these cookies manage advertising campaigns following the specific user’s profile.
If strictly analytical cookies, advertising cookies and behavioral cookies aren’t enabled this won’t concern you. However, successful advertisements that help Spain4weddings.com create income will be affected, as well as the possibility to offer free services and contents.
|Strictly necessary cookies.||Session, record, shopping cart data, navigation preferences in the portal||To manage the record.
To manage the shopping process in the online store.
To avoid showing certain informational layers that users have chosen to hide.
|Analytical cookies||Origin of visitors.||To improve users’ experience on the website in terms of the source through which they access the portal.||N/A|
(the information bellow has been provided by those third parties)
|Analytical cookies||https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/cookies/||Number of visitors, visited pages or sections, navigation time, data of used browsers||To create statistical reports on website traffic, total audience and audience in a particular advertising campaign.|
|http://www.xiti.com/||Visited websites and navigation time, leading website, searches.||To create statistical reports on how users reach the website, how they use it and if it works correctly|
|http://www.scorecardresearch.com/privacy.aspx||Navigation time, visited website and information related to the navigation itself.||To create reports based on general patterns of the website visitors.|
|Advertising cookies||https://www.doubleclickbygoogle.com/||Information about the advertisements shown to users, if users are interested in any and if they visit the advertiser’s website.||To improve and manage the exposure to advertisements by avoiding the ones the user has already seen.|
|https://www.pingdom.com/||Monitoring of the portal loading speed.||To improve and identify which areas of the website have the highest loading time in order to improve users’ experience.|
Information obtained by Spain4weddings.com thanks to the use of these cookies (related to the users’ computer) may be combined with users’ personal data as long as they are registered with Spain4weddings.com.
Users can choose at any time which cookies they want to activate on the website by:
- Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- ‘Opt-out’ systems shown in the table above for each type of cookies: The use of these systems may install on your computer a ‘rejection’ cookie to make your deactivation request work.
- Other third party tools available on other websites: these enable users to detect all cookies from each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
Spain4weddings.com is not responsible for the contents and accuracy of third parties’ privacy included in this cookies policy. If you have any concerns or questions, please email Spain4weddings.com at firstname.lastname@example.org